четверг, 25 апреля 2013 г.

მერი ჯალიაშვილი


bukswood poems


I don’t want to say goodbye
To real friends who i love,
I don’t want to change my  mind
And run with tears without bye.
I want to say i’m thankful,
You live and you exist,
Thanks to  you lovely persons,
Who are with me and cheer.
You make my sky clear,
You make my world safe.


    Cover
Cover  my eyes,
don’t let me feel,
cover my soul,
don’t let me freeze.
cover my ears
and cover my dream.
I want to live,
I want to feel.
But how can i think
now about it,
If  you don’t even need
picture of you and me.
Cover my life,
protect my heart,
don’t  let me burn
from pain and night.
Close my wound,
don’t  waste my cool,
cover my soul,
don’t be the fool.
Protect my heart
and cover my eyes,
cover my dream
and don’t let me hurt.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий